Jenny Austin's Equine Services supplies a wide range of Hoof Boots to cater for all types of horse under all situations. We specialise is providing independent advice and help so that you can make the best choice for your needs. We will measure and fit Hoof Boots if required.
Listed below are some of the major manufacturers of Hoof Boots that we deal with.
The Scoot Boot's innovation in hoof boot technology is due to its simplicity and ease of fit. Unlike other hoof boots, the Scoot Boot will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain. This is due to being constructed of very strong thermoplastic urethane (TPU), with innovative securing straps that provide superb strength to stand up to all types of terrain.
Scoot Boots feature:
- Easy on easy off
- Will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy/wet terrain
- Superb strength over all types of terrain
- Great ventilation and breathability for hot climate riding
- No cables or Velcro to clog with mud, hair and debris or need replacing
- Lightweight — approximately 280 grams (9 ounces) per boot
- Excellent drainage
- Easy to clean
- No adjustment is required as securement is achieved by parts of the hoof that do not grow
- Does not turn on the hoof
- Will fit hooves securely throughout a whole trimming cycle
- Larger fitting range
Equine Fusion's goal was to make a shoe that could give hoof protection in the most natural and comfortable manner for the horse. The result was the Jogging Shoes which were developed by a dedicated multi-skilled team consisting of Engineers in cooperation with Veterinarians, renowned horse trainers, hoof trimmers and experts in shoe material and construction.
Equine Fusion products are based on the following statements:
- Selecting the right hoof shoe for different applications, will have great impact on the horse’s welfare, soundness and performance.
- A flexible and elastic Jogging Shoe is better for the horse than a hoof shoe or boot made of rigid material.
- A belief that this will always be the case in the long term and in almost any application. By rigid material means traditional metal (iron) shoes, hoof boots made of hard plastic/lesser flexible materials and any type of glue-on shoes
What began in 1970 with the invention of the first Easyboot by Dr. Neel Glass to help a beloved family horse suffering from navicular disease, has since evolved into an entire line of hoof boots that provide an excellent alternative to iron shoes.
EasyCare is a company that cares deeply about horses and will continue to develop products that provide comfort, support and performance for our equine partners. They are committed to continue to create innovative hoof boot designs with features and options that will allow horse owners to provide a natural hoof care solution for their horses.
The EasyCare range consists of products in three categories - Pleasure Riding, Performance and Therapy - as well as the EasyShoe product. Please contact me for further or help with selecting a product.
The Renegade Hoof Boot is a highly-developed hoof boot for the barefoot performance horse, designed to be easy to apply and easy to remove, yet stay secure even through the most rugged conditions and gruelling tasks.
The boot is designed to fit a hoof trimmed in a natural barefoot style, featuring a short toe, low heels, and mustang roll on the wall. The Renegade Hoof Boot is ideal for high-performance equine sports. They are extremely popular with endurance riders and trail riders, and are also being used with success in a variety of other disciplines.
Renegade Hoof Boots are available in several sizes and colours. Please contact me for further information and assistance
Last modified 19 September 2018 Website Implementation: Weinel IT Services